September 22, 2016
On the 22nd September 2016, I received a message from Christ our Lord for the prayer group of Rhodes. After some time I thought that I might as well send it out to all of you, so that perhaps it does good to other prayer groups as well of TLIG. In a way you might see that perhaps it concerns each one of us.
I have numbered the sentences for one reason: to explain what I understood from this message upon meditating it for a while, to enlighten the people of the prayer groups.
This message is joined to a message that started on the 5th September but was completed on the 22nd September and before finishing that message, Jesus added what is below:
now tell your prayer group of Rhodes the following:
(1) in the early days of My Messages, you valued all My Interests, surmounting persecutions and trials, joyfully; I have taken you all out of the power of darkness and have forgiven your sins;
(2) I am reminding you all now to fan into a flame your love for Me;
(3) read My Messages, learn to love Me more!
(4) do good and adopt yourselves in My Knowledge;
(5) take your refuge in Me, and I shall be your Song;
(6) I can read everyone’s heart and I know perfectly well your needs; so come to Me, your Saviour;
(7) be My Living Church!
(8) delight My Heart, assemble and receive My Tenderness,
(9) self-efface all that is not Me,
(10) and work hard for your salvation and the salvation of others;
(11) receive My Holy Kiss on your foreheads, Love loves you all! Ic
8 “assemble” when He said that word, my mind went straight to when His disciples were always assembled, sharing the joys and sorrows, eating together, witnessing together, helping each other, being like a family, united in love and in harmony. We should be booming peace and love so powerfully that others near us will feel this energy coming from us and will understand that we are true disciples of Christ, formed by Him. In the bible it says: By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. (John 13:35)
Love must never be missing among us, never! Tearing on one another is a total misinterpretation of the TLIG messages and by these actions of bickering between each other will discredit the Messages, we will be a reflection of a rotten fruit. Also for just assembling once a week to pray together and some assemble even less than an hour to pray and then leave, it seems that this is not what Christ wants us to do. He wants us to meet and pray more often than twice a month, He recommends us once a week for an hour, and then meet now and then even for a meal, or over a coffee, and be together sharing our spiritual experiences. Some of the prayer groups do it like out of duty to join once a week, pray, then get it over with and go home. This is not right. Then, I believe He wants us to work more together for His Message, as we are called to be collaborators on his Work, so does He want us to be collaborators with each other.